- The Test Development Manager will lead a team of people in developing electromagnetic design and analysis tools, and work with: antenna design group in specifying custom products for measurement applications; academic customers to guide their research efforts; customers to understand specific test requirements and develop tailored solutions.
- Be a source of expertise on the applicability of various types of test facilities (Compact Ranges, Near-field or Far-field) to specific measurement requirements.
- Compile staffing budgets, conduct performance reviews and monthly departmental reviews to management.
- $110K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Test Development Manager will have an MS (EE or Physics) and 10+ years of experience in antenna and electromagnetic testing.
- Development of custom Matlab CEM code for custom analysis purposes, and the development of test scripts is a desirable attribute.
- Use of commercial Computational Electromagnetic codes like Ansys HFSS, FEKO, CST Microwave studio, or GRASP.
- Familiarity with automated RF test equipment (such as Network Analyzers, Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.