- The Terminal Operations Manager will receive and store inbound materials in a safe and efficient manner while complying with all company policies and procedures for bulk trans-loading, storage, and handling.
- Schedule, prepare, and ship customer orders correctly and in a timely manner while complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all material returns and insure the product is dealt with promptly and in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Supervise all employees and/or contractors.
- Ensure that company environmental, health, safety, and security policy is maintained at the site. Participate in ISO, RCMS, and environmental audits and maintain proper documentation to support and meet the requirements of those standards.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$125K.
- The Terminal Operations Manager will have a BS / BA degree.
- 7+ years of experience in inventory control, logistics, and operations management in the chemical industry mandatory.
- Experience in dealing with senior level management both internal and external.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.