- The Technical Manager (process engineering) will be responsible for the process engineering team and related performance.
- Plans and directs process activities and establishes process priorities for products in keeping effective operations and cost factors.
- Executes daily operating plan within safe limits and adjusts as required to stay within limits.
- Leads cross-functional teams, in employee development, succession planning/knowledge transfer, and performance management for team.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$170K.
- The Technical Manager will have a BS or MS with an engineering major.
- 10+ years’ experience in a petrochemical plant or refinery.
- 5+ years as an Technical Manager over the process engineering team.
- Experience with continuous operations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.