- The Supply Chain Manager will implement a Demand Forecasting process in coordination with Sales Department.
- Develop and lead the sales & operations planning (S&OP) and master production schedule (MPS) activities and logistics departments.
- Responsible for the development of an efficient supply chain team.
- Perform inventory analysis, identify fast, medium and slow-moving items, as well as dead stock to increase turns.
- Foster open and daily communication with S&OP Manager, making sure that production planning is done on-time and according to BOM requirements. Lead strategic S&OP meetings to review sales forecast versus actual sales, market intelligence, and actual production versus schedule, First Time Right performance, On-Time Shipments, Stock Outage trends, Customer Complaint performance and other high-level topics.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Supply Chain Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or related supply chain major. Thorough knowledge of S&OP and/or APICS supply chain processes. Experience leading, training and mentoring employees.
- At least 10 years of manufacturing industry experience (chemical desired) and 4+ years in supply chain management.
- APICS CPIM or equivalent certification desired.
- Proficiency using spreadsheets and database applications for data analysis including use of pivot tables.
- Experience with ERP programs such as SAP.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.