- The Sr. Production Manager (Associate Director) is responsible for the budget preparation and compliance for the operations and capital expenditure projects of the plant.
- Responsible for keeping the manufacturing costs low. Responsible for plant wide OEE initiatives to enhance the overall efficiency of the plant.
- Ensure that the manufacturing capacities are periodically reviewed and prepare and implement capacity additions when required.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, Quality control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, R&D to effectively run the operations. Coordination with the teams and other manufacturing locations to ensure the projects, product filings, product launches, commercial supplies, etc. are done in the most efficient way.
- Lead for the preparation of regulatory and customer audits. Develop the team and people development through training and talent management programs. Control the attrition within the target.
- Relocation provided, $120K-$150K.
- The Sr. Production Manager (Associate Director) will have a BS Degree with an engineering or chemistry major.
- 10+ years’ of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is required. Significant experience in Oral Solid Dose, sterile or aseptic manufacturing is required.
- Experience with working in USFDA regulated manufacturing facilities is required. D
- Demonstrated understanding of all applicable manufacturing process technology, equipment, unit operations and control technology.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of conceptual, detailed design, project planning, execution and qualification of biopharmaceutical facilities as per cGMP requirements.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.