- The Process Design Engineer will lead the development of Front End and Process Design packages.
- Process Simulations, Heat and Material Balance and Process Flow Diagrams, Piping & Instrument Diagrams, Process Equipment Specifications.
- Leading Process Hazard Analysis/HAZOP activities.
- Supporting capital project engineers during the detailed design phase, equipment purchase, construction and start up.
- Responsible for insuring that the PFD’s and P&ID’s are accurate and kept up to date.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$150K.
- The Process Design Engineer will have a BS or MS degree with a chemical engineering major.
- 10+ years experience in process, production and/or manufacturing engineering within the chemical, petroleum and/or polymer industrial manufacturing environments. Experience in the fundamentals of process simulation and design for a broad range of unit operations including reactors, fired heaters, and heat exchangers, air emissions and / or thermodynamics.
- Familiarity with chemical plant DCS controls and/or advanced process control.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.