- The Sr. Process Engineer will be supporting R&D operations in plant and providing support for new process technology to other locations.
- Lead and assist with toll manufacturing qualifications.
- Support all aspect of scale up, capital engineering, and site lab operations.
- Participate in Capex planning and execution.
- Collaborate directly with chemists, pilot facility, operations, third party toll manufacturers and equipment manufacturers. Ensure changes maintain PSM compliance.
- Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a a BS in Chemical Engineering and 10+ years experience in chemical scale up and new process technology implementation. An MS or PhD and 7+ years of experience will also be considered.
- Must have experience with process development and scale up of various types of polymers.
- Experience in a process R&D setting with broad knowledge of multiple unit operations and polymer synthesis.
- Strong project management skills. Willing to travel approximately 20% both domestically and internationally.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. $120K-$150K.