- The Sr. Process Engineer will have experience with process design, process optimization, process modeling, equipment design, chemical system improvements, new product development, debottlenecking, use of alternate raw materials, safety and environmental compliance, improving process control, development and implementation of improvement initiatives or other work related to process improvement.
- Development KPI metrics/monitoring systems and tools to drive efficiency improvements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use simulation software for process modeling for evaluation of overall unit and equipment performance.
- Develop and maintain unit operating Process Safety Information.
- Initiate and review Management Of Change for unit operations.
- $90K-$135K. Relocation provided.
- A BS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of refinery / distillation experience as a Process Engineer.
- Should have solid hands on equipment/operations troubleshooting skills.
- Relevant unit operations include: distillation, fractionation, hydrotreating.
- Ability to work on multiple projects successfully.
- Working knowledge of requirements for PSM under OSHA regulations as applicable to petroleum refining.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.