- The Sr. Process Engineer will both lead the execution of key technology programs through the stage gate process and will provide key engineering support.
- Drive improvements in the bench scale pilot facilities. These improvements will be aimed at improving experimental throughput as well as improving the ability to scale up results to full commercial production.
- Successfully lead cross functional project teams to implement “game changing” improvements in the plant. These improvements are typically process chemistry related improvements tested at bench scale.
- Lead improvements to bench scale piloting facilities to improve the ability to predict plant scale performance and improve the throughput capabilities of those tools.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$145K.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry is mandatory.
- Experience in scaling up from lab scale to industrial chemical processes.
- Experience with a wide variety of unit operations (liquid extractors, distillation, liquid-liquid separation devices, reactors, etc.).
- Six Sigma Certification is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.