• The Sr. Reliability Engineer will act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region and will be a specialty resource for combustion systems. Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization.
• Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader organization.
• Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
• Provide project management and engineering support.
• Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
• Relocation provided.
• The Sr. Reliability Engineer will have a BS or MS Engineering degree and strong knowledge of combustion systems.
• Knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment.
• Support and travel ~50% to multiple manufacturing sites in the gulf coast area.
• 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes. Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.