- The Sr. Industrial Hygienist manages, implements and maintains regulatory compliance for the Industrial Hygiene Programs.
- Develops, implements and maintains the industrial hygiene (IH) sampling strategies.
- Develops input for and coordinates the health/toxicology/HAZCOM programs
- Reviews and analyzes IH monitoring results and implements follow-up activities.
- Develop, recommend and implement IH training programs meeting OSHA requirements.
- Respond to transportation incidents where company materials are involved as necessary
- Participates in incident investigations as necessary or directed.
- Relocation assistance available. $100K-$135K.
- The Sr. Industrial Hygienist will have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene or related field. CIH or CSP.
- 5+ years Industrial Hygiene experience in chemical plant/oil refinery setting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.