- The Scientist will execute application development projects to support customers in the pharmaceutical and allied markets (OTC, nutraceutical).
- Demonstrate the utility of company’s products and assist customers in formulation and scale up of new products.
- Develop technical application data to support commercial / regulatory strategy for the business platform.
- Communicate the functionality and technical benefits of our ingredients in support of defined commercial strategy.
- Work with other R&D team members on new product development projects.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $80K-$110K.
- The Scientist will have a BS or MS degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Material Science or related discipline.
- At least 3 year’s experience in an R&D or Application Development role in the Pharmaceutical or allied industry (OTC, nutraceutical, excipients, API).
- Demonstrated knowledge of oral solid dose development required. Should have an understanding of compounding and solid dosage formulation.
- Approximately 30% travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.