• The Rotating Equipment Engineer will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of site equipment and assets
• Develop Engineering solutions to repetitive failures using SPC, modeling and prediction, RCA, FMEA
• Drive Reliability improvements to achieve KPI’s
• Assist Inspection Engineering in analysis of failures of Fixed Equipment
• Provide technical support to Production, Maintenance Management, and technical personnel
• Relocation provided
• BS in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of experience. Must be experienced with rotating equipment in a chemical plant.
• 5 years of maintenance/reliability experience is preferred
• Experience with Preventive Maintenance Procedures, Vibration Monitoring, Thermal Scanning, Condition Monitoring, and Temperature Trending
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.