- The Rotating Equipment Engineer will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of site equipment and assets.
- Develop Engineering solutions to repetitive failures using SPC, modeling and prediction, RCA, FMEA.
- Drive Reliability improvements to achieve KPI’s.
- Assist Inspection Engineering in analysis of failures of Fixed Equipment.
- Provide technical support to Production, Maintenance Management, and technical personnel.
- Relocation is not provided.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 7+ years of experience. Must be experienced with rotating equipment (turbines, seals, pumps) in a chemical plant.
- 7 years of maintenance/reliability experience is preferred .
- Experience with Preventive Maintenance Procedures, Vibration Monitoring, Thermal Scanning, Condition Monitoring, and Temperature Trending.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.