- The Reliability Engineer will drive reliability improvements. This involves insuring required data is being captured in CMMS or other designated systems, driving Root Cause Analysis, creating and analyzing Pareto reports, and driving the implementation of cost effective improvements through expense or capital projects as well as driving improvement of operating or maintenance disciplines.
- Actively participate in capital projects to ensure reliable equipment is installed that can efficiently be maintained.
- Monitors existing PM/PdM programs and monitors other historical trends or KPI’s for early identification and resolution of reliability issues.
- Relocation provided, about 45 miles from Lafayette. $90K-$120K.
- The Reliability Engineer will have a BS degree in mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Reliability Engineer or Maintenance Engineer in a chemical manufacturing, oil & gas refining, mining, industrial gases or similar manufacturing plant.
- Maintenance experience dealing with reliability, design, planning and scheduling (CMMS) and Predictive/Preventive maintenance concepts.
- Leadership and capital project experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.