- The Reliability Engineer will improve the reliability of the plant by analyzing performance and developing a preventive and predictive maintenance program.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s to monitor equipment reliability.
- Facilitate RCA’s and FMEA’s and coordinate solutions to improve reliability.
- Develop and implement the PPM program for the site, including documentation.
- Manage local capital projects to improve reliability, including project budgets and schedules.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The Reliability Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3+ years Reliability/ Project Engineering experience in chemical, pharmaceutical, food or related process manufacturing plants.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement and Capital Project Management engineering preferred.
- Extensive background in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance programs with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and SAP.
- Detailed knowledge of OSHA and SHE manufacturing standards.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.