- The R&D Manager will support all aspect of scale up, capital engineering, and site lab operations.
- Approximately 80% of your time will be spent directly supporting R&D operations in the tech center/pilot plant and the remaining time, you will be providing support to other regions. You will lead toll manufacturing qualifications in North America.
- Lead Capex planning and execution.
- Lead a team of R&D professionals
- Prepare and manage budgets and strategic initiatives.
- Conduct feasibility studies and analysis of new ideas
- Participate in project review meetings and lead execution of projects.
- Relocation provided.
- The R&D Manager will have a BS degree in chemical engineering. MS or PhD a plus.
- 10+ years chemical scale up experience from pilot plant to full scale manufacturing desired. Polymers development is required.
- Must have previous supervisory experience over technical personnel (ideally engineers).
- Proven strong project management skills and ability to drive projects to completion.
- Global experience is a plus
- Open to travel up to 25% domestically and globally.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.