- The Quality Manager will utilize their capabilities to improve AQP, PPAP, process and quality support activities.
- Provide manufacturing facilities with quality engineering/management support.
- Assist in performing plant trial runs.
- Develop and maintain Process Control Plans and Process Flow Chart masters.
- Maintain packaging requirements for customers. Relocation provided.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $80K-$110K.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- Proven experience as quality engineer/manager or equivalent position in an automotive manufacturing environment, preferably Tier 1.
- Experience coordinating data collection. Knowledge of SPC, basic blueprint reading, PPAP process, Statistical Process Control Methods. TS/ISO 16949 compliance knowledge and experience required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.