- The Quality Engineer will use measuring equipment, gauge calibration, gauge R&R studies, SPC, GD&T, blue print reading and inspection processes (receiving, in-process, final and dock audit) and Six Sigma.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $60K-$80K.
- The Quality Engineer will have a BS degree, preferably with an engineering major.
- 5 years+ automotive quality engineering experience, preferably working with General Motors, Ford, Honda, Fiat Chrysler and /or Toyota.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.