- The Process Safety Engineer will lead Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs) providing expertise in session preparation, facilitation, risk assessment and follow-up.
- Lead or help facilitate qualitative and quantitative risk assessments such as Hydrocarbon Risk assessments or Safety Integrity Level (SIL) / Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) reviews.
- Lead or participate in major process safety incident investigations as required. • Support Engineering Management of Change (EMOC) processes.
- Plan and lead area focused audits as assigned.
- Work in conjunction with regional SHEQ, to lead the Operations & Engineering (O&E) portion of integrated audits as required.
- $80K-$100K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Safety Engineer should have a Bachelor’s Degree, chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Process Safety Engineer in a process plant.
- Solid knowledge of PHA, LOPA, HazOps, SIL, SRS, and SIS.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship not available.