- The Process Safety Engineer will have experience with process design, process optimization, process modeling, equipment design, chemical system improvements, new product development, debottlenecking, use of alternate raw materials, safety and environmental compliance, improving process control, development and implementation of improvement initiatives or other work related to process improvement.
- Development KPI metrics/monitoring systems and tools to drive efficiency improvements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain unit operating Process Safety Information.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The Process Safety Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of refinery or chemical plant experience as a Process Engineer, PSM Engineer.
- Ability to work on multiple projects successfully.
- Working knowledge of requirements for PSM under OSHA regulations as applicable to chemical manufacturing.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.