- The Project Manager (individual contributor) will be responsible for the plants engineering program with a focus on strategic, medium to long range projects.
- Ensure compliance with activities related to EHS standards including PHA’s and PSSR’s. Serve as project manager for capital improvement projects and manage the site capital budget.
- Drive the site Continuous Improvement program utilizing various methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean).
- Responsibility for management of site contractors to ensure compliance with site engineering and EHS standards.
- Responsible for the sites automation (DCS) and mechanical integrity programs.
- Relocation available, regional candidates preferred. $100K-$115K.
- The Project Manager will have a B.S. degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant (PSM facility, knowledgeable in PHA’s and PSSR’s).
- Experience with capital project execution, from initial stage through commissioning and start up.
- Experience troubleshooting automation (DCS) issues.
- Knowledgeable with Continuous Improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.