• The Project Manager will direct and lead a cross functional team of personnel in project execution. Reports to upper management on project status.
• Identifies key milestones, dates, and resource need to accomplish project goals. Drives project team to meet deadlines.
• Review contracts, create quality plans, write operating procedures, and standards of work. Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization.
• Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product issues. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
• Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goal.
• Will travel extensively, including some overseas.
• Relocation provided.
• The Project Manager will have a BS or MS with an engineering major.
• 7 – 10 years in project leadership involving design, installation and commissioning process equipment (tanks, piping, pressure vessels, etc.) used in chemical, petrochemical and other types of manufacturing plants.
• Familiarity with MS Project. Experience traveling to installation sites for commissioning.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.