- The Project Engineer is responsible for the follow up of detailed engineering, procurement and construction of the project in the assigned area of responsibility and assist the Project Manager in managing contractor as requested.
- Review and approve as appropriate all detailed engineering deliverables and vendor information, review and approve all procurement activities, coordinate expediting of material and equipment delivery, follow up field support, coordinate with the host site, set up and participate in inspection activities and equipment testing.
- Assist in developing the site project procedures. Assist in developing and managing the 5 year CAPEX schedule and budget.
- $100K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major and at least 5+ years working in a chemical manufacturing plant. 10+ years of process engineering – design & projects.
- Experience as an engineering lead on projects. PFD/P&ID development. FEED assurance, Aspen / MS Project.
- Strong chemical engineering fundamentals.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.