- The Project Engineer will lead projects for the organization requiring significant capital. This will include leading projects through early technology selection, bench scale proof of concept, and developing the process design package for the commercial unit.
- Ensure that the designs developed are properly designed for safe operation. This will require heavy interfacing with ESSH and involvement in process design PHA’s.
- Effectively lead and facilitate teams with diverse backgrounds. Communicate effectively with a wide range of people, from PhD chemists to operations personnel, to senior leadership.
- Will be the “face” of the projects being led to executive leadership. The person in this role will be required to make proposals to executive leadership to facilitate decisions.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$145K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in chemical plants.
- Experience in scaling up from lab scale to industrial chemical processes. Experience with a wide variety of unit operations (liquid extractors, distillation, liquid-liquid separation devices, reactors, etc.).
- Experience in building out Process Design Packages for capital projects.
- Six Sigma Certification is a plus.
- Capable of constructing Process Design Packages.
- Experienced with developing PFD’s with energy and material balances.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.