- The Project Engineer will complete capital projects in accordance with the approved budget, scope of work, and within the approved schedules and the quality required.
- Plan and host interactive planning sessions to ensure all project stakeholders provide input and engage on the project execution plans.
- Compliance with site procedures and in keeping with cGMP and ISPE guidelines.
- Complete thorough project design reviews, hazard and quality assessments through cross functional teams.
- Relocation provided, $80K-$95K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS with an engineering or chemistry major.
- Eight + years overseeing all aspects of the project planning and execution.
- Pharmaceutical, chemical or similar industry experience required.
- Project Execution planning/scheduling/commissioning/turnover (project charters, DQ, FRS, drawing control, design reviews, FAT/SAT).
- Managing outside contractors, consultants, A/E firms, vendors.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.