• The Production Supervisor has primary responsibility for administrative, supervisory, and engineering support of the unit in order to maximize the operating efficiency and profitability of the plant.
• Maintaining safe and environmentally secure conditions.
• Responsible for the cogeneration plant, waste water treatment plant, steam generation systems, cooling tower systems, and plant water discharge system.
• Demonstrate support, compliance and participation in corporate and facility EHS policies and goals.
• Execute continuous improvements of safety within the process area and champion all safety programs.
• Relocation provided.
• A B.S. Chemical Engineering is required.
• 10+ years’ experience in operations/manufacturing of a chemical plant mandatory. 5+ years supervising a production unit.
• Experience with refinery operations, gas processing or petrochemicals a strong plus.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.