- The Production Supervisor has primary responsibility for administrative, supervisory, and engineering support of the unit in order to maximize the operating efficiency and profitability of the plant.
- Maintaining safe and environmentally secure conditions.
- Responsible for the cogeneration plant, waste water treatment plant, steam generation systems, cooling tower systems, and plant water discharge system.
- Demonstrate support, compliance and participation in corporate and facility EHS policies and goals.
- Execute continuous improvements of safety within the process area and champion all safety programs.
- Relocation provided.
- A B.S. Chemical Engineering is required.
- 10+ years’ experience in operations/manufacturing of a chemical plant mandatory. 5+ years supervising a production unit.
- Experience with refinery operations, gas processing or petrochemicals a strong plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.