• The Production Supervisor will supervise staff to include hiring, training, evaluating performance, providing compensation recommendations, and determining disciplinary actions when necessary.
• Supervises function(s) of the production and manufacturing process that typically involves a single or less complex product line(s), ensures resources and personnel are available and allocated to meet operational demand, responds to employee and management questions and concerns, and monitors product quality.
• Develops, analyzes and reviews a variety of operational reports within the function(s) to improve quality, efficiency, cycle times, and volumes, and implements operational changes as required.
• Develops operating policies and procedures to ensure the efficient use of resources, maintain a safe environment, and produce quality products.
• Ensures production schedules, quality initiatives, safety targets, efficiency metrics, and other operational measurements are met for the function(s).
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (chemical preferred).
• Two years of experience as a Production Supervisor in a continuous process environment such as: chemicals, refining, food ingredients, paper, etc.
• Continuous Improvement, PSM, BAPP, Hazop, Root Cause Analysis.
• Ability to move into a production management and eventually a plant management role.
• Supervising and evaluating employees.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.