• The Production Manager is responsible for safe operations and oversight of quality in the assigned units, development and implementation of plant operator training and the maintenance of daily statistics including Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Lead plant operations.
• Calculate heat and mass balances of plant processes.
• Work in conjunction with operations and engineering to maintain the MOC process.
• Perform fluid mechanics calculations to size new pumps and piping and to evaluate existing systems for problem solving and optimization.
• Conduct plant and lab tests to measure the impact of process changes on plant performance.
• Participate in Process Hazard Analysis (HAZOP) and PSM reviews for assigned units.
• Relocation provided.
• The Production Manager will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical) preferred.
• 5+ years of technical and supervisory experience in a chemical manufacturing (or similar) plant.
• Experience in Lean manufacturing, SPC and/or Six Sigma preferred
• Sponsorship is not available.