- The Production Manager is responsible for monthly raw material inventory of the production units.
- Monitor equipment and process performance. Monitor campaign yields and downtime.
- Oversee process to ensure production procedures are accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Participate in plant HAZOPS for new or modified products.
- Interface with maintenance and assist in scheduling windows for plants, as needed, in regard to semi-monthly ISO calibrations. Respond to corrective actions, production action times, non-conformance action items
- Relocation provided. $100K – $120K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 + years’ supervisory experience in a chemical plant.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.