- The Production Manager reports to the Plant Manager and is a Continuous Improvement position with ongoing responsibilities.
- Overall responsibility for 100+ person operation.
- Plans production operations, establishes priorities and sequences for manufacturing and ensures that scheduled deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Works closely with plant safety and quality teams to proactively identify issues, develop procedures, and give the appropriate training and equipment to employees.
- Assist the Plant Management Group in planning and controlling budgets, will ensure that the operation is the cost-effective production of high quality products for delivery to customers.
- Comply with all applicable safety procedures and ISO14001 EMS guidelines.
- Relocation provided.$80K-$95K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS in Engineering or in Business.
- 6+ years of production engineering and/or production leadership/management experience in a 24/7 manufacturing environment. Extrusion process experience is a plus.
- Experience with budgeting and reporting production performance.
- Lean Manufacturing experience desired. Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.