- The Production Engineer will provide technical and engineering support for day-to-day processing and process improvements.
- Assist with troubleshooting production problems related to equipment, processes, quality, and systems.
- Assist with development and design of equipment and processes to support customer needs, safety/environmental compliance, and efficient manufacturing.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and capital expenditures in support of the area’s productivity, safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, and cost reduction objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction for the application of Six Sigma methodologies.
- $80K-$90K. Relocation provided. About 1 hr. north of Roanoke.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree (mechanical or chemical) and 5 years of experience as a Production Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant or similar environment.
- Understanding of safety and environmental regulations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.