• The Production Engineer or Operations Engineer will troubleshoots process problems.
• Develops process improvements that result in lower cost and improves quality. Assures safety program, ISO-9000 compliance.
• Provide technical and process control support to plant operations, troubleshooting plants’ problems and evaluate cost reduction, optimization, safety, environmental, capacity increase and quality ideas.
• Provide process design and scope development for capital project. Preparing operating instructions, P&ID’s, equipment specifications and other engineering documents.
• Furnish general process control support to plant operations and for capital projects.
• Conduct research to develop new and improved chemical manufacturing processes.
• Determine most effective arrangement of operations such as mixing and heat transfer.
• Direct activities of workers who operate or are involved in the production of chemical products.
• Relocation provided.
• A BS in Chemical Engineering is required.
• The qualified individual will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Production Engineer, Production Supervisor or Operations Engineer in a chemical plant, refinery or similar continuous operation. Reactors, distillation, heat transfer.
• Strong background in safety/environmental compliance.
• Strong technical knowledge of process engineering projects and plant startups.
• Process control or DCS programming experience a plus.
• Knowledge of regulatory practices and polices.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.