- The Product Manager will provide recommendations for specific PVC compounds and applications.
- Devise procedures for evaluating, improving and making the heat stabilizer products.
- Establish product performance objectives and utilizing the design of experiment methodology execute the product development projects for meeting the customer requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate shipment of new product samples Arrange and conduct on-site customer trials of existing and new products.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot customer processes and formulations.
- $70K-$90K. Relocation assistance provided.
- The Product Manager should have a BS in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Chemical Engineering.
- 8-10 years of experience in providing technical service and product development in support of PVC heat stabilizers and other additives.
- Hands-on experience and track record in new product development and optimization, chemical analysis, formulation development and testing of PVC heat stabilizers and plasticizer additives; proficiency in laboratory test methods and interpretation of the test results.
- Knowledge of polymer processing equipment and expertise in PVC compounding.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available