- The Product Engineer will work in the Environmental Business Area. Leads product development projects, designs a test protocol, prepares technical reports, and supports process development, and market development activities, including technical support to customers.
- Designs the HES’s Pilot System. Demonstrates metal powder performance through joint pilot trials at customer sites. Develops treatment modules: drawings, isometrics, and Proportional Integral Derivative Controller (PID) for existing water treatment installations.
- Designs HES Engineering Solutions Packet for water treatment solutions.
- Analyzes incoming water samples from prospective customers, tracking the analysis, and reporting the results to an internal team for review and delivery to the customer.
- Relocation provided.
- The Product Engineer will have a Master’s Degree in Engineering (preferably environmental).
- A minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience within the water treatment and soil remediation industry.
- Project Management experience, including budget and schedule monitoring, and control responsibilities.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.