- The Product Engineer will lead and coordinate product development activities to take new products from idea to implementation.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable industry and/or customer standards.
- Prepare detailed design, manufacturing, and assembly drawings using SolidWorks.
- Drive improved product quality by developing solutions to manufacturing issues and overseeing successful implementation.
- Relocation provided. $75K-$90K.
- The Product Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major (BSME preferred).
- Experience working in a team-based culture, interacting and effectively communicating with Engineering, Sales, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing.
- Experience with MS Office and SolidWorks (other CAD considered).
- 5 years in manufacturing that includes improving manufacturing and assembly operations through the implementation of automation, 3D printing, and other advanced manufacturing methods.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.