• The Process Safety Leader will drive PSM implementation and work with sites to complete compliance plans.
• Roll out new programs, new procedures, new standards.
• Assist sites with announced OSHA and EPA Compliance inspections (prep and attend) and work through any citations, enforcement.
• Visit sites, work with onsite resources, review implementation – audit, check and inspect to ensure compliance.
• Coach and mentor site PSM Resources.
• Set up processes and forums for site employee participation in PSM.
• Ensure that critical PSM compliance dates are met and has an effective PSM compliance calendar. Estimate and secure resources for PSM compliance.
• Relocation provided.
• The Process Safety Leader will have a BS with an engineering major and 10+ years process safety, process and/or production engineering experience.
• Practical experience in process hazards analysis (PHA) tools.
• Demonstrated proficiency in process safety risk reduction.
• Strong background in chemical manufacturing.
• Solid understanding of OSHA Process Safety Management, EPA Risk Management Program requirements.
• 50% travel requirement.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.