• Lead Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs) providing expertise in session preparation, facilitation, risk assessment and follow-up.
• The Process Safety Engineer will Lead or help facilitate qualitative and quantitative risk assessments.
• Lead or participate in major process safety incident investigations as required.
• CSP or IH certifications a strong plus.
• Plan and lead area focused audits as assigned.
• Relocation provided.
• Bachelor Degree, chemical or mechanical engineering major mandatory.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Process Safety Engineer in a chemical plant. related/engineering or technical operations role. Industry experience in chemical manufacturing, refining, industrial gases, mining or other process related industry mandatory.
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of the OSHA and PSM regulations.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.