- Lead Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs) providing expertise in session preparation, facilitation, risk assessment and follow-up.
- The Process Safety Engineer will Lead or help facilitate qualitative and quantitative risk assessments.
- Lead or participate in major process safety incident investigations as required.
- CSP or IH certifications a strong plus.
- Plan and lead area focused audits as assigned.
- Relocation provided.
- Bachelor Degree, chemical or mechanical engineering major mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Process Safety Engineer in a chemical plant. related/engineering or technical operations role. Industry experience in chemical manufacturing, refining, industrial gases, mining or other process related industry mandatory.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of the OSHA and PSM regulations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.