- The Process Improvement Leader is responsible for leading continuous improvement efforts at the site and playing a leadership role in supporting the safety process.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing process improvements that drive new performance levels, reduce costs, and improve quality and process consistency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all factors and conditions that impact the processes and products, including environmental impacts.
- Use sound project management skills to guide and direct multiple improvement projects.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions using critical thinking skills and focused improvement methods.
- Manage a team of Process Engineers.
- Relocation provided.
- The Process Improvement Leader will have a BS degree with and engineering major.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing plant (chemical, pulp / paper, textile or similar).
- Demonstrated Process improvement accomplishments.
- 3+ years leading other Process Engineers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.