• The Process Engineering Leader will develop and grow a capable process technology team.
• Coordinate development of the premise, business cases and execution plan (includes scale-up and pilot plant) for key growth and capacity improvement programs/projects.
• Define process chemistry and unit operations for new processes for new and existing products.
• Develop process data for scale-up and plant design.
• Scope, design and build small scale process equipment in labs and pilot plants.
• Responsible for definition of technology (process technology data packages), including preliminary design creation.
• Preliminary process modeling and simulation. Pilot plant operations.
• Relocation provided.
• The Process Engineering Leader should have a BS (or advanced) degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
• 10 + years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry including R&D.
• A minimum of 5+ years of direct team supervision.
• Ability to understand business financials and prioritize technology programs to drive business profitability.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.