• The Process Engineer will provide assistance to plant Process team regarding plant and maintenance processing.
• Participate in all Management of change reviews and implementation.
• Initiate Engineering Service Requests for projects.
• Participate in plant prioritization meetings. Handle small projects to improve processes and safety.
• Participate in the evaluation of process improvement plant trials. Adhere to PSM and OSHA regulations.
• Relocation provided but prefer AL residents or someone with ties to the area.
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
• 5-20 years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar operation. Experienced with PSM and ISO.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.