• The Process Improvement Engineer will apply six sigma principles and focus on improvements to the plants manufacturing processes.
• Support multiple bio-process areas. Leads teams to upgrade processes and products that may range from incremental improvements to major technology changes. Increase the safety and productivity of our manufacturing assets, optimize costs of the plant through process and technology improvements.
• Develop improved process strategies, process safety, yields, plant capacity and uptime performance.
• Train and mentor Green Belts and assist with projects as necessary to facilitate successful project completion.
• Provide leadership and direction for the application of Six Sigma methodologies.
• Relocation provided.
• The Process Engineer / Six Sigma Black Belt will have a BS degree with a chemical or biotech related major.
• Must have 3-5 years’ experience with fermentation processes. Six Sigma Black Belt is desired. Lean certification is a plus.
• Experience working in manufacturing plant environment with a focus on process improvement.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.