• The Process Engineer will analyze existing process problems and define robust and innovative solutions with limited oversight.
• Collaborate with chemists and other engineers/scientists to scale up processes from bench to pilot to commercial scale and to select the optimal process technology for each process step.
• Be a key member of commissioning and startup team for new project installations.
• Report writing, presentations, project management, and potentially supervision responsibilities.
• Experience leading other engineers and/or chemists.
• Detailed design and / or troubleshooting knowledge.
• Relocation provided.
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering and 5 years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant is mandatory.
• Experience in the areas of process development, process operations and/or design.
• Hands-on process startup and/or operations experience.
• Common process equipment such as distillation columns, pumps, heat exchangers, reactors, filters, dryers, etc.
• Proven examples of developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.