- The Process Engineer will analyze existing process problems and define robust and innovative solutions with limited oversight.
- Collaborate with chemists and other engineers/scientists to scale up processes from bench to pilot to commercial scale and to select the optimal process technology for each process step.
- Be a key member of commissioning and startup team for new project installations.
- Report writing, presentations, project management, and potentially supervision responsibilities.
- Experience leading other engineers and/or chemists.
- Detailed design and / or troubleshooting knowledge.
- Relocation provided.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering and 5 years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant is mandatory.
- Experience in the areas of process development, process operations and/or design.
- Hands-on process startup and/or operations experience.
- Common process equipment such as distillation columns, pumps, heat exchangers, reactors, filters, dryers, etc.
- Proven examples of developing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.