• Provide technical and engineering support for day-to-day processing and process improvements.
• The Process Engineer will assist with troubleshooting production problems related to equipment, processes, quality, and systems.
• Assist with development and design of equipment and processes to support customer needs, safety/environmental compliance, and efficient manufacturing.
• Make recommendations for process improvements and capital expenditures in support of the area’s productivity, safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, and cost reduction objectives.
• Assists with the development of and facilities training for operations group in implementation of operating procedures, safety/environmental protocol, and new/revised processes and equipment.
• Research and develop new and improved manufacturing processes and equipment in support of the facilities productivity improvement strategies.
• Attend plant reviews, sales, and operations meetings as needed and make presentations.
• The Process Engineer participates as requested on plant committees in support of safety, environmental, organizational, quality, and manufacturing objectives.
• Relocation provided.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Understanding of safety and environmental regulations.
• 5+ years’ of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.