- The Process Engineer is responsibilities include the definition of improvements and implementation of actions to resolve problems and optimize results in the areas of product quality, yields, energy, operating costs, development & execution of small capital projects and new product introductions.
- Provide process development support and serve as the resident Operations expert.
- Requires the understanding of and compliance with all safe work practices and environmental regulations in a PSM environment, including the structured execution of all plant policies regarding changes to a production process.
- Conceive, design and install small and medium size capital projects. Provide technical support for process start-ups and optimizations as necessary.
- $100K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering with 3+ years of chemical manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience in process design and improvement including process trouble shooting and debottlenecking related to improving efficiency, capability, and safety.
- Experience in developing material and energy balances to optimize yields and usages of raw materials and energy resources.
- Experience in designing and installing small and medium sized capital projects.
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufacturing with knowledge of cGMP a definite plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.