- The Process Engineer will provide assistance to plant Process and Maintenance regarding questions on process problems, plant design and materials of construction.
- Participate in all Management of Change reviews and implementation.
- Initiate Engineering Service Requests for projects.
- Participate in plant prioritization meetings. Handle small projects to improve processes and safety.
- Participate in the evaluation of process improvement plant trials. Issue monthly status report on all process engineering activities.
- Review all P&ID updates.
- Relocation provided.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar operation mandatory.
- Solids handling experience a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.