• Provide assistance to plant Process and Maintenance regarding questions on process problems, plant design and materials of construction.
• Participate in all Management of Change reviews and implementation.
• Initiate Engineering Service Requests for projects.
• Participate in plant prioritization meetings. Handle small projects to improve processes and safety.
• Participate in the evaluation of process improvement plant trials. Issue monthly status report on all process engineering activities.
• Review all P&ID updates.
• Relocation provided.
• B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
• 5 years of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery or similar operation mandatory. Solids handling experience a plus.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.